Sunday, April 10, 2011

Weekly Meal Plan #24

April 10 - April 16
 
I'm officially 30!  It's not as bad as I thought.  I had a wonderful time celebrating with family and friends yesterday.  In addition to officially being 30, I am officially a wino.  People were asking my hubby what to get me for my birthday.  He said that I (and we...as a semi-housewarming) didn't want any gifts, just their wonderful presence for the evening.  Still, if they did really want to get something, anything wine related would be perfect.  So, wine, wine and more wine is what I got!  I got bottles of wine, wine stoppers, a wine stopper candleabra, Chocovine wine, a traveling wine cooler in the shape of a wine bottle (it's cool), a gift card to buy more wine, and...wait for it...my best friend and maid of honor from our wedding, she and her husband got us a wine refridgerator!  It should be arriving in 4 days!  Phew!  That's a lot of wine.  I officially have the reputation of being a wino. 

After enjoying so much wine on my 30th birthday, it is now time to plan a recuperative meal plan for the week!  It's nice being back in the meal planning business and I am starting to get used to my new kitchen.  So...without further ado, this weeks meal plan.


Sunday - Tater Tot Casserole

1lb ground beef
1 can reduced fat cream of chicken soup
Skim Milk
Oregano
1lb tater tots
16oz shredded cheddar cheese


Monday -   Chicken Shiitake and Wild Rice Soup

Butter
1 small onion
Flour
64oz chicken broth
2 carrots
3 cloves of garlic
2 celery stalks
4 skinless chicken thighs
Long grain rice and wild rice combo
Long grain white rice
1/2 shiitake mushrooms
Light Sour Cream


Tuesday - Pasta with Asparagus

1lb thin asparagus
6oz pasta
Olive Oil
3 cloves of garlic
1 large egg yolk
1/4 cup parmesan cheese


Wednesday - BLAT Wraps

8 slices of bacon
4 flour tortillas
Ranch dressing
1 avocado
1 tomato
Lettuce


Thursday - Crockpot Chicken with Black Beans 

4-5 boneless chicken breasts
1 large can black beans
1 large can corn
1 large jar of salsa
8oz cream cheese


Friday - Broiled Tilapia with Garlic

6 tilapia fillets
2 cloves of garlic
Olive Oil
Oregano
Parsley
1 lemon


Saturday - Barbequed Marinated Flank Steak

Soy Sauce
Honey
White Vinegar
Ginger
Garlic Powder
Olive Oil
1 1/2 lb Flank Steak

1 comment:

  1. I miss your meal plans! BTW, check out my last post on my blog cause I paid forward an award for you :) Hope you are doing ok and to see your posts continue!

    ReplyDelete