Sunday, September 19, 2010

I dip, you dip, we dip!

Ok-bad connection to a bad song, but hey, I got your attention, right?

I have a great new dip I just had to share!  First, thank you to my mom who introduced me to this tasty treat.  The best thing about it?  So totally easy!


Fiesta dip

16 oz light sour cream
1 pkg Hidden Valley Ranch Fiesta Dip Mix
¾ cup shredded cheddar cheese
4.25 oz can chopped black olives
4.5 oz can chopped green chiles
Green onion (optional) for garnish

All you do is mix it all up, in whatever order you want.  Chill for an hour.  

Because I have been shopping at Target, Valli and Aldi, I couldn't find the Hidden Valley Ranch Fiesta Dip Mix.  I find that odd, but thought just a basic taco seasoning mix substituted very well.  Add in a *little* hot sauce for a *little* extra spice.  Obviously, pair it with your favorite tortilla chips!   

I've already made it....2 times...this weekend.  Mmmmmmm.  

No comments:

Post a Comment