Sunday, September 12, 2010

A week off...

Hello friends!  I will be taking the week off this week.  I have a meal plan in my head for my hubby and I, but I've been a little stressed this past week, so I'm going to slow it down a little this week.  And I still haven't caught up on my own meals from the last two weeks!  Crazy.

Again, if you have an comments regarding last week's meal plan, or recipes to share, please let me know!  I'm always looking for new things to try.  I do want to share that the mole sauce I on Friday was AMAZING!  Instead of using dried chilies, I got a small can of chipotle chilies in an adobo sauce, pureed those, and added that to the mix instead.  It was spicy heaven and perfect with the flank steak.  I highly recommend this little change. :-)

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment