Saturday, August 28, 2010

School days...



So sorry my favorite meals went MIA this week.  Back to school it was for myself and fellow educators!  I remember being tired at the beginning of the school year, but not this tired!  Wow!  I tell my husband the same thing, and he actually had the audacity to say, "Well, you are getting old(er)."  Ugh!  Thanks, honey.

Well, as promised, I will be posting the first weekly meal plan tonight.  These plans will likely contain a list, similar to an earlier post, with the day of the week, and the meal planned next to it.  I will try to link every meal to either the recipe listed on my blog, or to the website it may have originally come from.  Then, I'll layout the grocery list for these meals.  Lastly, I will include any new recipes or links to their websites.

Remember, adjust the weekly meal plans to fit your needs!  Rearrange the days you want to eat them, take one away if you plan on eating out, or if you think you'll have left overs, put that in place of another meal.

Since I've been MIA, you all deserve a little treat.  Here...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment