Saturday, August 21, 2010

So...I'm also a wino.

And I LOVE finding and sharing new wines.  My most recent find is this...
















Oh...my...goodness!

My mom and dad introduced me to this one last night.  My dad opened it, and when I went to pour it...and therefore smell it...all I could think is, "My!  This is delightful!"  It brought a smile to my face just to smell it.  And then the taste!  It was hard to describe.  First I said it was like a cherry twizzlers, then a tart cherry pie, then I threw something about a granny smith apple taste in there, and finally just ended back up at....delightful!  It's thick and jam-y, and oh so...delightful!

An interesting fact?  The label for this wine was designed by Prada.   Prada!  How much is it?  We got it at Binny's for $9.99...that's a steal, especially for Prada.

I just had to share!  Hope you don't mind that I do that between meal plans every so often.

No comments:

Post a Comment